I honestly have nothing interesting to write about but for some reason, my hands have been itching to blog since yesterday – perhaps because of this new-blog excitement I still am getting even after having moved from one blog to another for a couple of years now.
So what do we talk about?
Well, for one there is crimpro. I did not expect any professor to release grades this early considering that we just had our exams last week but kudos to Atty. S for managing to do it despite her hectic schedule. You see, we normally receive our grades when the school year ends so imagine my surprise when my classmates started posting about it on Facebook. I passed but it somehow feels wrong to celebrate as some of my good friends were unfortunate. I am very grateful of course, just not very ecstatic about it. So yeah, one down, five more to go. Hay.
Then there’s Stranger Things. I heard about this show months ago but as always I had to ignore my curiosity over the hype and promise myself not to watch until after the semester has ended. This show has everything that I am looking for in a television series: a 1980 setting, well-thought of thriller story, good actors and characters, plus the soundtrack is amazing! I watch two episodes in a day at most (just finished Episode V: The Acrobat and the Flea this morning) – delaying that inevitable limbo zone one goes through after finishing a good series and looking for another one to watch.
Some snippets of thoughts I am too lazy or too confused to elaborate:
- A guy offering that he will buy your next coffee is not necessarily a date, is it?
- Is there such a thing as a coffee prostitute? Like one who will go out for free coffee?
- I need to enroll tomorrow and class starts at the 7th. Kainis.
- This short break would have been the perfect time for me to let my eye rest from reading but I have been constantly looking for good books to read – maybe I should go visit booksales soon.
- My lips are very fucking dry and it annoys me because I drink a lot of water everyday.
- A bit embarrassing to admit but I almost installed Steam again on this laptop to play dota. Thankfully dodged that urge because the last thing I need right now is to be addicted over some computer game again.
- I am no longer on the lookout for a favorite character, sticking with Traxex and her bow starting today.
- 11:09 is early but I already am out of things to do.
- Also need to make good of the promise I made to someone from the past. Promises are meant to be fulfilled so I gotta keep my end of the bargain.
Okay, that will do. Good night.